Sunday, April 25, 2010

A true blessing...

Birthdays come and go...quicker and quicker the older you get.  I had the priveledge to celebrate my mother's 65th birthday today, April 25th, 2010, with her.  What a true blessing she is to me and my family.  My children would not have the ability to do what they do without her being here.  She completes the family and is so selfless in her giving of everything she does.  She is a true blessing to have and I'm so thankful she's here today at 65.  It frightens me that we have fewer years together every passing year.  I still have so much to learn from her, if I can ever loosen my ego enough to do so.

Take time to enjoy those around you.  Take time to tell them you love them.  Take time to realize what you have and how blessed you are.  Take time to celebrate the day that those you love were born and treasure the fact that they have been here with you another year. 

I love my Mother more than words will ever be able to express and I'm truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment